Careers with Thorelli & Associates
Office Manager (on-site)
- Bank account management and reconciliation
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Legal billing
- Client communication
- Payroll and employee benefits management
- Financial reporting
- Vendor contracts
- Assist accountants and financial advisors
- 3 years of experience in this role, preferably in a law firm setting
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration or other related field
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Microsoft Suite and billing software efficiency
We offer competitive compensation and benefits in a challenging and rewarding working environment.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Commuter benefits
If interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
If you are interested in learning about internship opportunities, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.